Saturday, February 10, 2007

New babies!

Here are some Pictures of the new baby. She is doing very well. I had an ultrasound yesterday and we were able to see her blink her eyes and open and close her mouth. It was really neat to see how much she has grown in such a short amount of time. I read about her development each week on babycenter, but it's so different to see it on the screen. Her nose doesn't look as pointy as it did last time, so maybe she's finally filling out. We were also able to peek at baby Annabelle while we were there and even though she is too big to really see anything in particular anymore, we discovered that she has Hair! It's like getting a sneak preveiw of a new movie or something. I am so excited! I can't wait to meet that little girl! And for Trish's sake I really hope it's soon.


No comments: