Friday, February 09, 2007

Like Father Like Daughter

I know that in the story about Jeff he's on the Big fridge...but this was scary enough! I sat there and watched her climb right on up to the top. Even with me saying "NO" she still giggled along. That girl can move fast! She did get in trouble, but only after I grabbed the camera. She hasn't tried it again so maybe she'll stay off? Doubtful, but I can hope.
Another funny tale: Usually Jeff gives her a bath in the evening. It's too hard for me to bend over the tub right now. With him gone I had little choice, so I jumped in the tub with her and she played and laughed. She learned "bubbles" and "bath". She is catching on quickly right now. After she was all clean I rinsed her off and put her out of the tub thinking I would stand up and get out too. Before I was even out of the tub I realized my mistake! Off went a wet and naked Sophy running for the door...which was open! She ran out of the bathroom, through my room, across the kicthen, and by the time I caught her (also wet and VERY cold) she was in the living room. I had little wet foot prints across the house for a long time till they dried. I'm just glad we don't have much carpet!

No comments: