Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cake #2

I have now finished my 3rd cake decorating class. We leasrned roses and lots of little flowers. I also learned how to make a clown. I wasn't sure what to write on my cake so "eat me" it was. Hopefully all who see it will follow directions well. It is a strawberry cake with a vanilla pudding center! I kinda want to cut into it myself! I liked the flowers though. That was fun. Roses are Hard! I have to make 10 before next class and I have some work to do to get 10 good ones that's for sure!

2 comments:

Aaron Pogue said...

That clown is really impressive!

I keep having to remind myself, though, that it's the cake saying, "Eat me!" and not the smug-looking clown....

Mssrowlett said...

I'm with Aaron...that clown looks awesome! I like the little flowers too..those are cute. You are doing a great job!!!