Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cake #3

I learned something very important about roses this week. I learned that I HATE making roses! I also learned that I'm no good at judging icing consistency. I did get my ten roses made and I think that my cake turned out pretty good. I got a fancy piece of paper saying I'm finished with course #1! Yeah! One down 3 to go. I start course number 2 on Sunday. I am not as excited about this one, but that's ok because at least I don't have to make a cake every week this time. I am very excited to take course number three! I do get to make a friend's birthday cake this week and I'm thinking about making a birthday cake for all the many July birthday's up at church next week, so I might end up making a cake a week anyway.

1 comment:

Regina said...

Great job - makes me have a craving for cake too!