Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Rose Garden Adventure!

Today I took a tiny break from working. Can you believe I've had 4 photo Shoots in the last week? Trish called to see if we wanted to go do something since we hadn't hung out in a long time. So I suggested we go to the rose garden since I have an upcoming Photo Shoot there and wanted to scope it out. I saw where all the construction was and were things are still blooming. Since we were taking the girls we packed a picnic lunch and we all sat in a little stone gazebo and ate. Afterwards we played with bubbles and walked around the garden taking pictures. I played with my new UV Filter and it seems to work well. I was really sad because at one point I was carrying Lola and we came to a bridge without good railings so I needed to hold Sophy's hand. I shifted my camera to the hand that was holding Lola and she thought it was great fun to poke my new filter. All the pictures after that have a smug in them that I didn't notice till we were on the way home! Oh well. Good thing it was just a family fun photo shoot! If you would like to see the shots I got of the girls you are welcome to click the title and type in the password: Roses. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Aaron Pogue said...

Annabelle always has that sad, thoughtful look in pictures.

It's weird, because something that's stood out for her from the beginning is how unusually cheerful she always is. Her pictures don't show it, though.

Those were some really pretty ones at the rose garden, though. Looks like it was fun.