Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tommorrow is Jeff's birthday....

Tommorrow is Jeff's birthday and he is in Virgina! How stinky is that? He has called though and he says his hotel is nice and he's enjoying himself. So at least it's a good birthday even if he isn't with his family. In honor of his birthday I thought I'd make this entire post his favorite color: blue!
I however am keeping myself busy so I don't think about Jeff not being home. And with Jeff not being home I have no problem staying busy! Sophy is HARD alone! I have such a respect for single parents out there! You are superwoman/man! My friends have helped a lot too! I went to the Zoo with the girls and their babies yesterday. Sophy LOVED it. Though she slept through the end. Then My friend Jessica and her husband Bradley had me over for dinner and games. That was very nice. Sophy was actually very good for being sleepy away from home! My sister was supposed to come visit me this week , but her life is crazy so she wants me to go to her. Well see what happens there.
Now for the person everyone wants to hear about: SOPHY! Sophy is doing very well. I think she's finally getting some fat one her. She has those cute little rolls on her arms and legs now. She is Sleeping A LOT Lately. She'll sleep all night then wake up and eat be up for an hour or two and then sleep for and hour or two, then she's up to eat and play for an hour or two and then sleeps again! We go through 2 or 3 naps a day and she's still sleeping through the night! She must finally be getting enough food in her to GROW! She's super happy when she's awake though! It's very nice for getting chores done around the house, but not so good for going out! This is the reason she fell asleep at the zoo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEFFY POOH!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to add that top picture makes me smile. Sophy has the most adorable facial expression (it's not as cute on my brother).

You should update again!

Shannon said...

I don't get enough comments to worry about update every day! I've been better lately though. I shoot for once a week. Is this your only entertainment or something? (hee hee, just soking) And when do I get to veiw a blog about your adorable daughter?

Anonymous said...

Click on my name.. it leads you to my xanga