Wednesday, April 12, 2006

More Bow info!

Ok so I got a lot of comments on the bow post as well as emails and calls so here is some more information that has been requested. I have included a picture of the tuxedo bow next to a ruler. It's a little over 2 inches across. The tiny ones are the size of the clip. I use aleigator clips, they work better with the little babies, but I could use a barette if you would prefer. Just ask when you order.
Yes I will Ship to you! I would only charge shipping for what it cost rounded to the nearest dollar. So I wouldn't know until I got the order. Or I could flat rate $5 per orderin advance, whichever you prefer. I also make grosgrain ribbon headbands (yes they stretch! I just found the stretch ribbon here in town!) to match the bows. Those are only $1. I have light blue, Pink, yellow, white, black, and a few more. I am always on the hunt for new things though, so that could change. As with all my headbands ( I also make white lace ones, the lace only comes in white) they are made so you can switch out bows. That way when they are little/you're in a hurry you use the headband with a bow, and when they are older the bows by themselves. It's cheaper than having to buy all new bows later!
I also have a lot of people buying them for their pets. Trish had the idea to put them on the collar for pictures. It looks like a bow tie. Most collers will work , but if you can't find one to work or want the convience of it already done I can get them for you. They are $4.00.
I think that's all the questions answered and then some. Just ask if you need more information. This little venture is turning into a real business! When I can fit it in around Sophy's nap time!

No comments: