Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Trips!

Sophy Update:
Ok so with that post about bows I didn't even talk about Sophy! I know most of you (family) really check this blog to hear about her! So here goes! This weekend Jeff's parents came down on their way to Tyler Texas and picked Sophy and I up. They dropped us off in dallas so I could visit with family for a little and think about Jeff being gone a little less! It was great. I got to see Tammy and Ron and spend time in the car with them. Also Tammy got 3 hours there and 3 hours back to look at the baby! In Dallas I went over to Eric and Shelly's for Laurens birthday and then went to church with the family on sunday! It was great seeing everyone! After Tammy and Ron brought us back home they were able to visit on monday for a short time before heading out. It was a great weekend. I'm sorry Jeff missed it, we sure missed him!
On Tuesday I went to the Zoo with Jessica. It stinks that both times I've gone to the zoo with her I've been late! I need to get my act together! Sophy had a good time riding with Ruthie in the wagon and looking at the animals! It was alot of fun! Today Sophy has eaten and slept and played in the grocery cart at Walmart while I shopped. We have Church tonight and We'll spend the day cooking and making bows tommorrow! And that is the Sophy update for Wednesday April 12th, 2006.

No comments: