Thursday, July 03, 2008

Happy Birthday Nicki!

Tomorrow is my friend Nicki's Birthday. Being that she's a Yankee baby we usually have very patriotic parties for her. This year she opted for something different, so we are having a luau for her birthday. I got the fun of making the cake. It turned out good even though I didn't get to do all I want. I am hoping to send the cake away for the night so that nothing happens to it...again. About 5 minutes after I finished cleaning up and taking pictures Sophy wandered into the kitchen (I was on the phone....sorry about screaming in your ear Courtney) and took handfuls of icing off the side of the cake. I think I fixed it ok, but boy was I mad! Sophy is now in her bed serving off her time.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

You did a wonderful job! I am still enjoying daily slices! Thanks so much.