Wednesday, July 23, 2008

wednesday

Today is going home day! Yea! We had a nice time in New Mexico but I am very ready to go home now. We can't leave till after 5 because Jeff is busy until then. Unfortunately Check out for the hotel is much earlier than that. We got everything packed up last night and loaded up this morning. Then I had to leave the hotel at 11 and keep the girls busy all day. We went to that store to get me an Ok Go Cd. I got one, but not the one I wanted. Then we went to lunch at McDonald's (of course) to let the girls play on the playland. They could have stayed there all day, but it's outside and I got very hot! Then we went to the space science center. It was neat but I didn't have a stroller and it was kinda expensive, so we looked at the gift shop and all the exhibts outside. Then we left. We went to Kmart because they have cheap clohes and by this time the girls outfits were gross! I had already changed them into the outfits fromt he diaper bag and i didn't feel like unloading the car. Kmart had tops/shorts for $2. So it was cheap. Then we went to Dollar tree because we still needed to kill time. After that I took them back to the toy train depot and we had another train ride. Then it started torain so we went tot he free (and boring) Alamogordo history museum. After that I decided I might as well get the oil changed. So we went to walmart for that. We shopped and enjoyed the airconditioning until the car was ready. After a stop at Sonic for happy hour I drove back to the hotel to wait for JEff. I still have an hour to wait, but I'm done driving around. We are currently sitting in the parking lot (running the air conditioner). They have wifi so I'm writing this and the girls are watching Einsteins on the Dvd players in the backseat. I'm telling you if you have young kids and travel much it's the best investment EVER!
I'm so ready to be home and we still have the 12 hour drive ahead of us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where are you?