Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hello Alamogordo

Today Jeff and I drove the lovely long drive from OKC to Alamogordo New Mexico. We had many stops and we even got to go to the Roswell UFO museum! I loved it. The sunset was beautiful. We were just driving over the creast of the mountians when there it was in all it's glory. Jeff laughed at me when I would yell "Stop! I gotta get a picture of that!" I hope to take many more on the way home! We planned to stay the night at Roswell but the kids were being SO good and the short break fromt he car seemed to give us courage so on we drove! Having a DVD player int he car for the girls sure did help keep them happy. We were able to make the whole trip in one day. Including stops it took us 13 hours! Can you believe that in all that time Lola only fussed for a total of maybe 45 minutes! The last 20 minute drive was the worst!
I hope to update often this week as we go adventuring around here, but you know how plans go when you're on "vactaion", so well just see what happens!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Glad you're having a good time - stay safe!