Friday, January 16, 2009

Playlist help.

Thank you to all of those that asked. I am doing very well with my workout/diet. I am learning better ways to cook. I feel like I eat all day to get my calories in. Who knew that watching biggest loser for 6 seasons would help me out so much? I picked up a good tip from the show this week. On it they said that singing while you work out helps your heart rate and breathing so you can workout longer more comfortably. Now while most people wouldn't recommend singing at the gym I'm lucky enough to workout at home. I tried it today and it worked really well. I just need to update my workout playlist on my IPod.
So what music do you like to listen to while working out? Any suggestions would be helpful.

3 comments:

Nicki said...

I haven't done a lot of music but I have done books on MP3/CD. It really keeps your mind occupied and you don't get dizzy from reading!
Glad things are going well and that you're making lasting changes. Let me know if you need anything while Jeff is gone, I'm off work this week!

Anonymous said...

I've been dieting, too. I keep my calorie count at 1600 a day. I have milk for breakfast an orange at 10 am for snack and then watch my calories for lunch and dinner.

Nicki said...

I was ready in Babytalk magazine and they had a little column saying music that beats to your target heartrate is best. They said they have a playlist on Babytalk.com!