Sunday, January 11, 2009

Post holidays


Hello all!
I was thinking about posting about New Years and realized I had no pictures from new years, AND I didn't even take my camera out christmas morning. I think I was just enjoying hte moment too much to think about it. The kids were great this year. Lola loved all her toys and had fun playing with them while Sophy finally understood the whole present thing. I think it might have been one of the best years ever.
After christmas we came home for New Years. Jeff's parents came in town for it and my folks were visiting Aaron's family so it was quite a gatering for us. We actually had the get together at my house which was a first. If you would like to see pictures and hear more you can check it out here: http://pogueweeklytimes.blogspot.com/2009/01/new-years-eve-and-night.html My sister in Law wrote all about it on her blog. SHE didn't forget to take pictures.
As with every other person my #1 resolution this year is to lose weight. I'm doing very good with it. How is everyone else doing?

No comments: