Friday, May 23, 2008

Art

Today Trish took the girls and I to the OKC Art Museum. I had never been before but I have always wanted to go. They allow pictures without flash on the 3rd floor so I had fun getting pictures of Sophy. Lola was strapped down and doesn't quite understand "don't touch". Since I took so many of Lola on Tuesday it was nice to get some of Sophy.
Sophy seemed to enjoy looking at the art. She liked the "snakes" (some glass) and the abstract art. If you would like to see more pictures click on the title and type the password: Art (case sensitive).

1 comment:

Aaron Pogue said...

Those are some great pictures (although the reflection one is a little bit creepy, especially at full size).

I'm glad you had fun. I had been toying with the idea of getting Trish the membership for a while, but when I heard how generous their policy was concerning guests, it just made sense.