Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Flowers!

After I dropped Sophy and her cupcakes off at school I saw a very pretty field of flowers near my house. I had about an hour to kill before I had to be at work so I decided to grab my camera and take some shots of Lola. She was wearing a cute dress that my mom had gotten for her and I thought it would be a great moment with her since Sophy wasn't with us. They turned out so cute! I'm glad that I actually acted on the impulse. Now I have the moment frozen to always remember. If you would like to see more of these photos just click on the title and type in the password : Flowers (case sensitive).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, adorable shots.

Arlene,
Tacoma flowers

Aaron Pogue said...

Those are some gorgeous photos! The black and white works so well with the high contrast flowers.

It looks highly staged. I'm even more impressed to know that it was a spur-of-the-moment shoot. And that she put up with it so long, seemingly in a good mood.

You got lucky on that count, that your pretty little girls happen to like photoshoots....