Monday, May 05, 2008

Sophy's school program

Sophy had her first school program last week. I got her all dressed up and off we went. She sang her songs and recited her verse to us at home and on the way. She was SO cute. They walked her whole class in and she was sitting SO close to her friend Chase that I'm sure his parents didn't get a single picture of him alone during the show. She just sat and looked at all those people and not a word came out her mouth! It was so funny! She sang her song the whole way home though! Such a silly little girl!
Worst part of the night? i forgot to bring my camera! So I snapped a few pictures at home but I'm at the mercy of other parents from her school to get some pictures/video of the program!

3 comments:

Aaron Pogue said...

Wow. She looks like a doll in that picture.

Heather Sutherlin said...

how cute! I'm glad you got that photo

Anonymous said...

Like father, like daughter...
I can't tell you how many concerts Papa and I sat through where we identified Jeff by the violin bow that was barely moving while he just stared at the crowd. :)
Great picture of Sophy. Maybe some of your friends will share a concert picture.