Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Doctor Visit

We went to the doctor. He was really nice! Sophy didn't like her shots, but who does. At least this time she's the only one that cried. She has run a slight fever ever since, but she was supposed to, so I guess that's normal. She is 75th percentile in height and head, and she dropped to 50th in weight. I though she seemed hungry all the time! Apparently my body just can't keep up with her high motabilism! I wish mine were a little higher! So the doctor had us start feeding her some solids. We started with rice cereal. She seemed to like it, but it sure was messy! The wonderful side effect? She slept all night long! It has been a while since I got a full nights sleep! I liked that part! Other than her weight the doctor said she was beautiful and perfect in every way!

No comments: