Thursday, November 17, 2005

Pie and Sleep.

Sophy Slept last night! I laid her down at 9:30 and she got up at 7:15! Both Jeff and I had gotten grouchy and snippy, so a good night's sleep was needed! What a blessing! She is now happily watching Good Morning America while I type this.
I got my Kitchen Aid mixer in the mail yesterday! I of course wanted to open it up and make somehting right away. However with two babies in the house I had to wait a while to play. I finally got both babies happy and I made pumpkin pie! Jeff also got me the Ice Cream maker attachment. I hope to play with that today. It's kinda funny- I've been complaining because it was too warm for november, then it finally gets cold and here I am making ice cream! How silly! I think I might make cookies or something tommorrow. I'm going to get so fat!
Alex hasn't shown up yet today and Sophy is so happy that I think I'm going to go play with my adorable daughter!

No comments: