Friday, November 18, 2005

Play time with Doggies.

I bathed the dogs last night. They smell so good! It's amazing the difference. I also let them run around the house all night since they were clean. I even got on the floor and let them get to know Sophy a little. She tried to pet them. Dauby let her, but Aveada wasn't so sure about those little hands. Aveada has been really good around her though. For the most part she acts like Sophy isn't there, at least until Sophy starts to cry. Then she looks at me like "hello are you going to make her stop?". It is rather funny. Dauby is pouting because it finally got cold and he has to wear his shirts and sweaters again. He hates being cold, but also hates wearing clothes. You'd think he'd make the connection between the two!
Sophy has been having a rough morning. She's normally so happy in the morning, but not today. Luckily Jeff stayed home from work today! I'm getting spoiled! That's two fridays in a row! He's really good about helping out with Sophy so I can watch Alex and the both get attention. We have very few plans for the weekend. Mostly I have to clean the house since next week is Thanksgiving. Yikes time flys!

No comments: