Saturday, November 26, 2005

It's beginning to look a lot like christmas!


I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It was very busy, but lots of fun. My arents and grandad came to celebrate with us since my brother lives in town too. The meal turned out great! It looked and tasted great, but did anyone take a picture? Of course not! it was a little disappointing to not have a picture! We played games and ate and watched football.
After Thanksgiving we went shopping and decorated for christmas. Since we got a new house and it has such tall ceilings I decided my 6 foot tree just wouldn't look right anymore! We bought a 9 foot prelit tree. It fills the space perfectly. I put my old tree in the entry way, so it's still being used. We even got new matching stockings this year. It took a while to fully decorate, and I still have a little more to do, but I think it looks nice.

No comments: