Monday, November 14, 2005

My Birthday!


It's Monday. Two days after my birthday and it's time to go back to the real world. Jeff got a new computer and it was supposed to be delivered today so he stayed home to get it. He was very excited to get it early this morning and started putting it all together. It's odd having Jeff home because it makes it feel like it's Saturday, but at the same time baby Alex is here. He's a little boy I watch during the week. He's 3 days older than Sophia. It's kind of like having twins during the week. It's kind of nice to be able to play with him sometimes. He's so different than Sophia. They both excel in different areas. Alex is very verbal and Sophia is very active. She loves the Jonny jump up (thanks Darla and Jason!) and Alex can sit and babble to you for hours!
Jeff got me a red KitchenAid Mixer for my birthday! I love it. He also got me the Ice Cream Maker attachment. It hasn't come in the mail yet, it was sent by railroad, but I can't wait! I'll be cooking up a storm when it gets here! I also got a lot of scrapbook stuff and a yummy smelling candle from friends and family. I love my birthday. I wish it came around twice a year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks Great!! I look forward to more posts. I use to like birthday's but not anymore. They just make you older. Can I get presents and not count the years??

She is such a sweet princess!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Shannon!

-Amanda