Wednesday, November 16, 2005

New Sites and Long nights!

I've been going to Physical Therapy for two weeks now. My P.T. Dr. Simms is nice, but a slave driver! He makes me do so much work! It's not easy turning Jello into abs. It is a lot easier to stand up now though! Who kows I might actually look human again when this is all over!
Sophy decided that she was quite happy to be awake around 9:30 last night and no attempts on our part could convince her she wanted to sleep. Just trying would make her scream! She was happy only if we didn't try to make her sleep. She finally got so mad at us she wouldn't even calm down enough to eat! I tricked her with a dum dum to get her to eat. It worked and she calmed down and ate around 11:00. She slept soundly until 4:30am. Then she was ready to be up. Needless to say I'm VERY tired today.
So I convined Heather to make a blog. It'll be super fun if I can help her figure out her template! Her code is different I think...who would ever think I'd be talking about code or templates? It's true what they say: you learn something new everyday! I've learned alot in the last few days. Anyway you can check out heather's stamping site with the stamp night link.
I started a new blog devoted to recipes. So all you cooks...check it out and send in good recipes. It's going to become my go to for dinner time! Just use the Recipe of the week link. Once we get it working properly Heather will be posting there as well.

1 comment:

Heather Sutherlin said...

Thanks for all your help on my site. Give the guys a big hug for me too! I am so excited about StampNights and our recipe site. Anybody have ideas on what to name it yet?