Thursday, May 18, 2006

As Promised.....

As promised I'm updating. I haven't felt too great lately. I've run out of Zyrtech and I feel lousy. I think it might have turned into a sinus infection, but I'll get over it. Jeff came home a little early today because Sophy isn't feeling great either and I needed some help. He's giving her a vapor bath while I get to chill out.
It's been very busy around here. We have been cleaning and baby proofing the house for the last week. It's not perfect, but I don't want it to be. It is set up for her to explore without ruining what's important to me or breaking her neck (aka ruining something that is important to me....).
I also promised I would post a few of the Sophy & Molly Pictures once I had them. So Here they are! Didn't they turn out cute? And for those of my friends who don't personally know Katie (Jeff's Sister) she is now expecting! So we'll have three babies to photograph before long. I've been asked by many if this changes my feelings on waiting to have another baby, and the answer is "NO". I'm thrilled with Sophy and we hope to wait as long as God lets us or 3 years to have another, whichever comes first. So God willing it will be a while till Tammy gets another Grandchild from us! I told my mom that She might have started out ahead, but Tammy is catching up fast! She'll have 3 in January and mom will have 4... unless Trish isn't telling us something......hee hee.
We have simple plans for the weekend. I have a crop I go to on the third Saturday of the month which is this Saturday. Yea! It's the one hosted by Trish and they have childcare and it's free. It's a great time to work and relax! I'm looking forward to it! Any ladies that live around here you are welcome to come. It's at the believers Bible Church in Bethany from 12-6. I hope to see some new people! We have a lot of beginners that come so it's a great way to learn more. Plus you get to use other peoples tools and stuff so you don't have to buy them. Jeff let me get (it's easier for me to order it) the Karen Foster Clikit like mom has for Mother's Day so I'm hoping it will be here before Saturday. I also Ordered so Eyelets and brads for a really neat Site called eyeletoutlet.com . I have been without my camera because we left it in Kansas City on accident so Tammy mailed it to me, so I'm also expecting that to come in. So many packages! Jeff plans to play WoW all day on Saturday with the guys. I think those are all our big plans. I know, we're boring.
So hopefully that will tide you curious people over for a little while. As soon as I get my camera back I hope to be posting more regularly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww! *so* cute!

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»