Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Something new.....

I know this isn't my style, but hey we have to follow the rules right? At least I added a cute picture of Sophy. It's kinda old so she's bigger now.

Apparently, my punishment for commenting on a friends blog is that I have to repost this thing.
So here goes:
Comment and:
1. I'll respond with something random about you
2. I'll challenge you to try something
3. I'll pick a color that I associate with you
4. I'll tell you something I like about you
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on yours

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! Your little girl is so adorable! I'm so happy for you, Shannon =^.^=

Oh, by the way, I'm up to the quiz-thingy. I already posted it on my blog, though (which was a few days ago if you want me to comment on it to you in turn :) )

Shannon said...

1. Super cool party people say adios
2. Try using the record play option in photoshop
3. Silver
4. You are the sweetest ever!
5. Oege Induction listening to me telling you to call me madam president
6. Beaver (not sure why...)
7. When did you get married??????

Shannon said...

1. Super cool wagon!
2. Try portrait innovations.
3. Blue
4. You are super sweet and a great mom.
5. You were sitting in church tring to control the cutest redheaded kid I've seen.
6. cat
7. When are you coming home?

Heather Sutherlin said...

Hey, lil sis! This is kinda fun. I have nothing interesting to put on my blog right now so I thought I would do this quiz thing and see what you said.
love you!

Shannon said...

1. Super mom to the rescue...or at least to the laundry.
2. Try a family portrait at Portrait Innovations.
3. Silver
4. You always can teach me something and save my dinners when I call.
5. Ummmm...that's hard. I'd have to say riding big wheel tricycle down a concrete slope... I think it was at the apartments in Fort Worth, not sure though to fuzzy.
6. Lorakeet (don't think I spelled that right
7. Will you make your pool boy wear a speedo?

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»