Friday, May 05, 2006

Sophy Update!

Sophy went to the doctor on tuesday! We finally got good news. He said she was growing and was now at 25 % for height and weight and 90% for head! She was at 50 % for head last time and 10% for height and weight, so thats some growth! He said she looked great and that we didn't have to come in again until 1 year! Whoo Hoo! Can you believe we are less than 3 months from her 1st birthday! I sent out the email save the date invites to the family party yesterday! Of course I don't have everyone's email so if you're family you are invited to Sophy's birthday Party in August. Just call me for the details. I've included a picture I used for the e-vites.
We are planning on going to Kansas City for the weekend. We leave tommorrow morning. So we'll be out of touch for a few days! If we have bad weather and your near by check on my dogs ok....oh and don't forget about mingo my web pet, he's at the bottom of the page!

No comments: