Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Let's try this out!

So it says I can post on my blog by sending an email to a certain email address. So I decided to try it out and see if it would work. Tammy wants to set up a blog for her and Ron's trip over seas this summer. That way us sad non-world traveling people can read all about it and see pictures and know they are alive and all without them having to send a ton of emails to all of us. Also she said it's be like a travel journel to help her remember all the details about her trip. I think that is an excellent idea. Hey mom, maybe you and dad should do that too? Anyway we thought the whole email posting thing would be easier than logging in to post for her trip so I'm trying it out before we set her up with her blog and send her away! Every now and then I like to know the answer when someone asks a question so I've been know to do a little early work every now and again....I know I know me? Work? Shocker!
In other news: Our trip to Kansas City was great. It was nice to see everyone! We got to see MoMo and PoPo too! They came down for church on Sunday! Tammy and I took Molly and Sophy to get their portraits done. Tammy got a 16 x 20 of her two girls! Heather and I also did this for mom with LilliAnn, Grayson, Evie, and Sophy for mother's day. She said she couldn't wait to give it to her, so I hope I'm not ruining a surprise here. The pictures of Sophy and Molly turned out great. As soon as we get them I'll try to post them! Well that was our exciting trip. I can't wait to see everyone again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»