Wednesday, May 31, 2006

So the left out weekend....

So about the weekend....I forgot that I didn't write anything about the weekend. We drove in on thursday after Jeff's office picnic. We got up early on friday to drive to Searcy. We went to the funeral and the grave side. It was a good service. A real celebration of her life. I enjoyed seeing my old friends and oegeans. We were going to hang around, but our original plans fell through and I was feeling ackward. It was weird to be around everyone again. Although everyone was as nice as can be. It was just weird. It reminded me of a time in my life that I have worked hard to get over. A time that I know was important for me to become the person I am today, but still sometimes it easier to just not think about. Anyway so we went back to little rock and spent the evening with my parents. On saturday Mom, Dad, Aaron, Trish, and us all went to Hot springs For the day. We went out to luch, Mini Golfing, and to the bath houses. The girls rode in the convertable and the boys in our car with the baby. It was a nice drive. It was a very hot day. We also went by the vespa dealership to look at them. My mom really wants one. Since We weren't shopping I took it as a photo op! On Sunday after church we had lunch and Jeff and I went to see X3 with Jackie and Max. I hadn't seen them in a long time so it was great! The movie was good, but for a last movie they still set it up for another one. On sunday night I went to sleep for a nap and didn't wake up till 11:00. So I just went back to bed. On Monday there were storms so we decided to go home on tuesday instead. By the time we got home all the rain was gone. It was a good weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»