Wednesday, May 24, 2006

What are we doing?

Iverson Update: So we've been really busy around here. Sophy and I went to the doctor on monday. Sophy is all right, just a little head cold, I on the other hand am very sick to hear the doctor tell it. I feel ok, except for a head ache. She gave me some mondo drugs that knocked me out on monday night. I slept from 5:00pm to 7:00am. I felt great on tuesday though. I ran all my errunds yesterday. Today I am cleaning the house (boy did it need it) and washing clothes. I hope to have us all packed up tonight. We have a picnic with Jeff's office tommorrow. Then we leave for Arkansas. We have the funeral on Friday morning and I'll get to see some of my Oege friends that night. Then Since we're already in town we'll hang with the folks a little before heading home. We were not planning this trip (who ever plans a funeral?) so it kinda came up out of no where. So it'll be quiet on the blog for a few days.
Sophy Update: She has been super cranky lately. She's gotten very clingy and doesn't like to eat "baby food" any more. She wants to feed herself. She also screamed through her bath today, odd, every odd. She normally LOVES her bath! She has a tooth that is So close to breaking through it gives me hope she might get a tooth before 10 months! She has had two big breakthroughs this week. She learned to stop doing whatever she's doing when we say no, she's still not consitant with this one though but hey it's a start! And she's learned to use a sippy cup! Thank You Sara for the advice to use the soft top sippy cups. She loves them. After trying it out I went back and got two more. She still won't use a regular one, but it's a start. We also have started eating cut up cheese, fruits and veggies with out mashing them first. So no more baby food jars! Whoo Hoo! *Note: The picture is of Sophy in the super cute outfit Tammy got her. She's not too happy in it because she wanted me and I wasn't picking her up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»