Saturday, August 04, 2007

100 things about me.

Since I was tagged....(I was really trying NOT to do this!)

1. I'm a Scorpio
2. I think my birthday should be a national holiday
3. I love to do birthdays and holidays up big.
4. I want to go to Egypt more than any other 0place int eh world
5. I want to live outside the united states at least once in my lifetime.
6. I Love the color Pink
7. I was in a club called Oege
8. I wished i had been in a soriety with a house
9. I Have two girls
10. I never wanted to have little boys although I would have welcomed one if it came.
11. I love Stewart's key Lime Soda
12. i HATE giving up Dairy
13. I can't spell to save my life!
14. I LOVE photography
15. i don't really want to own my own business, but I'm afraid I'll have to.
16. I always wanted to got o beauty school to learn the skills.
17. I also want to go to Culinary school to learn the skills.
18. I love Food Network and Bravo!
19. I was a sonic carhop.
20. I hate potty training my daughter
21. I eat WAY too many cookies
22. I used to bite my nails
23. I love Cinderella almost to obsession
24. I have 4 nieces and 2 nephews.
25. I have a cousin that is 10 months older than my first daughter!
26. I never finished college, but hope to go back
27. I have enrolled for UCO
28. I have read all 7 Harry potter books and wish there were more.
29. I love Georgette Heyer books.
30. I am an avid reader.
31. I love watching cheesy preteen shows and some reality tv.
32. I HATE American Idol and Survivor.
33. I like to Quilt
34. I like scrapbooking
35. I hate when Jeff goes away, but I'm glad he gets the chance
36. I want more kids, but don't want the work
37. I miss Gilmore Girls
38. I used to want to move to Hollywood and be an actress on T.V.
39. I have been to Ireland
40. I have been to Scotland
41. I LOVE my grandma and granddad
42. I think my parents are Awesome!
43. I make hairbows and headbands.
44. I use cloth diapers
45. I make my own baby food
46. I Recycle
47. I'm NOT a hippy
48. I'm Not cheap, but can be
49. I want to see the Aztec Pyramids before I die
50. I make lists to things to do to get stuff done.
51. I have a bad memory
52. I hate quiet.
53. I don't like scrabble
54. I like to play board games and hang out.
55. I dislike WoW
56. I get very defensive/ protective of my family
57. I wish I was a better housekeeper and mom
58. I want to be less controlling, but not sure how to do it
59. I love being organized
60. I think family traditions are very important
61. I own a cricut and love it
62. I wish I could support my friend Amber to move to New Zealand to do mission work, but can't unless I win the lotto or something
63. I talk about winning the lotto but never buy a ticket
64. I like to dream
65. I have collected almost all the state quarters for my girls
66. I used to collect pennies
67. I don't really like my house although everyone else does
68. I grew up on a small hobby farm
69. I know how to incubate chickens
70. I'm in the Family Expectations program and LOVE it
71. When I get excited about something I come off like a crazy person
72. I have very few close friends and A Lot of friends
73. I miss having close friends
74. I love my sisters
75. I wish all my family lived close
76. I hate to drive
77. I take fenugreek
78. I have very few clothes that fit
79. I love mallow pumpkins in the fall
80. I like having people over
81. I feel like I'm not wanted almost everywhere I go.
82. I need 8 hours of sleep a night, but rarely get it.
83. I have been to about 40 of the 50 states
84. I like The 4400 and Eureka
85. I always look forward tot he mail but rarely get anything good
86. I went to camp as a child
87. I was a girl scout
88. I loved the Laura Ingells Wilder books
89. I was a babysitter/ nanny extraordinare!
90. I made my first prom dress
91. The best and smallest car I ever owned was/ is a Honda CRV
92. I'm terrified of the world my kids are growing up in.
93. If I could have one super power I would choose the ability to fly.
94. If I could afford it I would have a tummy tuck in a second!
95. I'm scared to leave my kids with other people
96. I love going to the movies, but don't get to go often
97. I wear a size 7 1/2 shoe
98. I can't sing well at all
99. I love that I can read blogs to catch up on old friends
100. The only "real" jewelry I own is my wedding rings.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! Do you go to meetings at the Family Expectations office? If so, let me know when you're coming....my office is on the 6th floor of that building, and we could catch up for a minute when you come!

Great list...you're one of the most interesting people I know!

Shannon said...

It seems like I'm up there all the time, but lately not as much now that class is over. I'll try to look you up next time I'm there.

Amber said...

I actually learned some good stuff about you! ;)

Mssrowlett said...

Some of that stuff....I just didn't know about you. And just so you know...I Love You!