Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Lola Portraits

I went to get Lola's 3 month portraits done about a week ago. It takes 3 weeks to get those pictures because I went to a different studio to have them done then the one I went to for Sophy's. Since I can't post her three month pictures I'll post her one and two month ones instead. I forgot to post them back when I got them so I apologize for the wait. For those of you that normally get photos from me you'll be getting copies of these and Sophy's in the next week or two. as soon as I get around to putting them in envelopes! Enjoy the cuteness!
One Month Pictures: (the 1st and 2nd pictures shown)
I didn't put Sop
hy in any of her Portraits for this month. The poor girl should have a FEW pictures just for her!
Second Month Portraits: (the 3rd-6th pictures shown)
I just LOVE Fourth of July Portraits! They always look so Patriotic! I think I'll get these done for the girls each year if I can. I got Lola's individual pictures, but I had to get some of them together in their cute 4th outfits!

No comments: