Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Happy Birthday Sophy!

My tiny little girl is Two! I can't believe it! Thank you to everyone who sent cards and called. She has had a very exciting day! We went to the Zoo with her friends for cupcakes and juice and a chance to look at the animals. It was REALLY hot so we didn't stay as long as we had planned. She got several balloons so that people could spot us, one of which was a Mickey mouse balloon. She LOVED it! She held it the whole way there, the whole way home, and a lot of while we were there. She just kept saying "Clubhouse. Mickey. Clubhouse." over and over again. She loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Disney channel. I always said that I wanted to wait until both the girls could ride all the rides before I went to Disney world with them, but now I'm thinking I might have to make a trip so she can meet Mickey. I just don't think Mickey will be as special if I wait. Of course Disney world is EXPENSIVE so it may never happen, but I can dream....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy Birthday, Sophy!

Mssrowlett said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHY!!! 2 years have just flown by. She is so beautiful!

the Spocks said...

happy birthday, Sophy.

Disney can be expensive yes but they are deals out there and in the end it is so wonderful.