Sunday, August 05, 2007

Warning!


Attention!
If you should own a toy similar to this please pay close attention!
This toy and other's like it should be kept in a confined area. A cage would work best, or a back bedroom. It has a habit of darting out under your feet. If this should happen at the precise moment you are holding an infant it could be Disastrous! Much like Saturday night and our trip to the Emergency Room.
On a different note: Lola and I are fine. She was throughly looked over and scanned and is just a little grumpy from the whole experience. You can hardly see the knots anymore. I am doing well though VERY sore and a trifle bruised. I tell you I feel OLD that a fall should knock me up so much! (Seriously though, I don't think I could take away one of Sophy's favorite toys, but I will make her play with it on the carpeted areas from now on and make sure it's put away when she is done with it!) I would like to thank Jessica for running to the rescue to watch Sophy and help me out when I got home. I'd also like to thank Trish for watching Sophy today so she could go to church and letting me get some needed sleep.
*Edit* Here is an update: I went to the doctor today (monday Aug.6) because I was still hurting really bad and I have a broken rib, a cracked rib, and a hairline fracture on my shoulder. There isn't much they can do about it so I'll just have to wait it out.

No comments: