Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Sophy's 2 year Portraits!

I went to have Sophy's Portraits done today. I'm still really sore, but Trish came a long to help and at least it is finished. They turned out REALLY good. It was very difficult to choose which ones to get. I'm posting the ones I DIDN'T buy on here so that you can be surprised when I show you the actual pictures later. I am potty training Sophy. I know it's a lot to have going on right now, but I took that on before I got hurt so now I need to finish it! She is actually doing really well for a girl her age. She'll go on the potty almost every time I put her on it, but she still goes in her pants in between. If anyone has any WONDERFUL ideas for a two year old potty training let me know. As far as our health we are doing well. The black cloud of Bad luck still hovers over the house. Yes that's right, we had ANOTHER accident! I was washing clothes this morning as Sophy was being naughty and playing next to me. She isn't allowed in the laundry room (she likes to eat the dog food and play in the water dish) so I was telling her to go back tot he kitchen. She didn't like this and started yelling "No, Mama" and backed into the Dryer. Our dryer is a little off balance so this caused it to rock a little. No big deal right? Wrong. Did I forget to mention that I had been Ironing her dresses right before this. I was bending over to get some dirty laundry (a feat in itself due to my ribs) and the iron fell off the dryer and onto my neck and shoulder. Luckily it was me and NOT Sophy or Lola. My hair protected my neck so I now have a big ugly burn on my shoulder! At least I had turned it off already and it was cooling down. I had it on the cotton setting so it would have been REALLY bad if it was still on. So it's official- Jeff took all our luck with him when he left town! I just hope he brings it back with him!

No comments: